Notre Dame and Ile de la Cité
River Seine Cruises
Information, Destinations and Itineraries
Paris & the Heart of Normandy 7 Nights
- Lovely round trip cruise down the Seine from Paris to Rouen and the Normandy landing beaches.
- 7 night full board on the Viking Pride
- River-view stateroom
- 6 included guided tours
- Onboard enrichment programme
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard ship
- Return scheduled economy class flights from London
Paris•Giverny•Vernon•Rouen•Landing Beaches•Les Andelys•Conflans
The Seine, Paris & Normandy 7 Nights
- Lovely, relaxed 7 night full board cruise on the 5★ MS Swiss Sapphire
- All meals included during your cruise
- Captain's welcome & Gala Dinners
- Most cabins with French Balcony
- Comprehensive guided tours including Paris, Monet's garden at Giverny, Honfleur & Bayeaux
- Return Eurostar from London; or selected UK flight programme
- No single supplement on selected cabins
Paris & Normandy 7 Nights
- Paris Round Trip
- Luxury ships with spacious staterooms & suites, most with French balconies
- Fine dining, with all meals included
- Complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch & dinner; sparkling wine with breakfast.
- Choice of daily excursions at a pace to suit you
- Flight inclusive packages available on request
Paris•Giverny•Vernon•Rouen•Les Andelys•Honfleur•Landing Beaches•Conflans
Paris & Normandy 7 Nights
- Cruise in style down the Seine through Paris & Normandy aboard Uniworld's sumptuous River Baroness
- All-inclusive luxurious, boutique 6★ river cruise
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms, many with French balconies
- Award winning dining prepared with locally sourced ingredients
- Unlimited drinks onboard including fine wine, beer and soft drinks onboard. Excludes premium wines and spirits
- Included guided tours with english speaking guides
- Onboard enrichment programme featuring orientation lectures and epicurean demonstrations with the chef and private wine tasting
- All gratuities included on board ship
- Can be packaged with flights or rail on request
Paris & Normandy
The river Seine winds its way from Burgundy, through Paris and the heart of Normandy before flowing into the English Channel at Le Havre & Honfleur. River cruises generally start in Paris traveling down stream to Rouen, where an excursion to the Normandy landing beaches, or pretty Honfleur may be on offer befire returning back to Paris.
Take time to explore the architecture and culture of Paris, the City of Light, enjoy Monet's garden at Giverny and explore prety Les Andelys with its timbered houses. There is much to see and enjoy on ths great French river.
Extend your Cruise
Paris is an obvious extension. Most operators offer to add a few extr days in Paris to your cruise to give you a little more time to get to know thin wonderful city.
If you're looking to spend a bit more time away and like the river cruise experience why not take a back to back cruise on the Rhône & Saône through Burgundy and Provence for a true French oddessy.