S.S. SÃO GABRIEL – Launching in Portugal in 2020 Debuting on 26 March 2020, S.S. São Gabriel will be the newest ship on the Douro river. Designed to embody the beautiful Douro River Valley region, this ship will offer more lavishly appointed suites than the Queen Isabel and bring the destination to life through its décor and delectable food and wine. Butler service will be added onboard, giving guests the option to dine at any time they’d like while enjoying the ship. (PLEASE NOTE– Images are of the Queen Isabel, images of the SS SÃO GABRIEL will be added upon completion of the ship)
- 50 lavishly decorated outside staterooms and suites, most with French or full outside balconies
- Sundeck with sun-shades, chairs & loungers
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Stylish restaurant with open seating
- Main lounge with full service bar
- Fitness centre & Serenity River Spa
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- Elevator to accommodation decks
- Sauna, steam room and solarium
- Onboard boutique*
- Laundry service*
* Payable locally.
World Class Staterooms
With 50 Lavishly decorated staterooms with french balconies.
All Staterooms Feature
- Private tiled bathroom with WC, wash basin & glass shower enclosure with l’Occitaine en Provence bath products
- Hotel style beds with fine cotton bed linen
- Seating area with 2 chairs and a table
- Coffee making facilities
- Flat-screen television, radio alarm clock, iPod/iPhone dock
- Telephone, safe, hair dryer & bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Plush towels, waffle bathrobes and slippers
323 ft² – (Upper) Deck
- Suite size: 323 sq. ft.
- French balcony
- Separate sitting room
215 ft² – (Upper) Deck
- Suite size: 215 sq. ft.
- French balcony
- Enhanced sitting area
French Balcony Stateroom
161 ft² – (Middle) Deck
- Suite size: 161 sq. ft.
- French Balcony
Classic & Deluxe Staterooms
161 ft² – (Lower) Deck
- Stateroom size: 161 sq. ft.
- Smaller Fixed Window